Application Closing Date:30th June, 2020
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We work in hard-to-reach, economically disadvantaged places across Nigeria and Africa, providing solutions that support inefficient markets and communities.
Our vision is to contribute to a prosperous world that creates an opportunity for a better life for all, especially the poor and vulnerable and to facilitate inclusive market growth by deploying strategies that promote value chain competitiveness and build resilient communities.
Our expertise is in Development Consulting, Research, Business Advisory and Enterprise Development across various sectors, using multiple approaches and covering several components. We facilitate market inclusion for improved productivity and a bumper harvest through capacity building, business model/strategy advisory, market linkages, social enterprises and research.
We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa. Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
- Review financial reports, monitor accounts and prepare activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion and investments.
- Using accounting software to create spreadsheets and reports
- Conduct data analysis, planning and strategizing, and advising senior managers and top executives.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the organization and general market patterns.
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures, thereby maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Predicting future financial trends for the organization.
- Perform as main contact for research and information manager activities.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing the company’s budgets.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
Required Skills and Experience
How to Apply
Please send your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Include Financial and Accounting Executive in the email subject line and include salary expectations in your application letter.
Applications will be reviewed and online interviews will be conducted with selected candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.