We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa. Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Collaborate with media on various levels and initiate ideas to preserve and promote LIDISKI objectives.
- Setting the internal communication strategy and plans to support business requirements and deliver desired outcomes.
- Schedule, Authorize and manage advertising and promotion campaigns
- Create informative and interesting material such as articles, notices, web content and newsletters for increasing the project’s reach to the general public.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Manage project to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
- Contribute to company image through appearances and strategic planning.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new launches, events, and promotions.
- Managing LIDISKI’S social media presence.
- Monitoring public opinion.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written, communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content.
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or any relevant field required (Master’s degree preferred).
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Include Communications Manager in the email subject line and include salary expectations in your application letter.